Monday, July 9, 2012

Two New 10 Day ACEO Auctions Posted!

Western Tanager by: John Tallacksen
  Under an hour before the Lonesome George piece sold I was able to post two more ACEO's (one of them pictured above) in my AUCTIONS page. That was close! I don't like being caught without artwork for sale in my shops. It's embarrassing. Thank you to all of my buyers, collectors, and supporters out there.
  So here it is- the latest fruits of my labor! Click on my AUCTIONS tab up at the top to view all of my 10 day auctions. Both of these pieces have color palets chosen by my Grapheme-Color Synesthesia, and interestingly enough the colors that I see in the words "Tanager" and "Orchid" match the actual colors of the subject matter. 
  I'll be posting more during the week. I have a few interesting requests to work on that some of you have sent in. 


  FYI I've been working on a limited print series of a subject that is very dear to my heart. Stay tuned for images and info...

No comments:

Post a Comment