Monday, July 11, 2011

New Original Art Auctions



As of today there are seven new ACEOs (Art Cards Editions & Originals) posted for auction on my Ebay Shop. The images above are two of the cards that have been posted. Remember that each purchase supports my efforts to encourage and train young artists in the Los Angeles area. If you have bid on my work in the past, I thank you very much. Please keep an eye on both my Ebay store and my Etsy shop with the links at the top of this page.

Note: These auctions are only up for auction for 10 days. The cards are all one of a kind. If they are not bid on they will most likely never be available again in any way shape or form. I say "most likely" because a few of them could find their way to my Etsy shop or to an ATC trading post here in Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment