Saturday, June 2, 2012

Trading Original Art With Erika Schulz

To Play Each Other As Instruments by: John Tallacksen
  I recently had the pleasure of trading original ATCs with artist Erika Schulz from Canada. We have both been members of a mail art community online called IllustratedATCs.com. All of her work was absolutely brilliant, but her koi fish paintings really caught my eye. I contacted her through our shared network and found out that she loved the Tudors series. It took a while with our busy schedules but the wait was worth it. I hope she has enjoyed the card I made for her as much as I've enjoyed the card she sent me. 
  Please click on her name above and browse through her website. You'll see why I'm such a fan, and hopefully you'll want to support her work too.
Now You See Me II by: Erika Schulz


No comments:

Post a Comment