Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Commissions For Sale


  My Etsy shop has been down for a little while. I apologize to everyone who has clicked on the shop link up above only to find no items listed. I hope to make up for that starting now. Click on the link to my shop and you will find that I've created a new banner and posted some options for original commissioned art. My goal within the next quarter is to turn this Etsy shop into a place where I can sell limited print runs of new original work every month. For now I have portraits on commission opportunities for sale, but strike while my pencil and stylus are hot because I'm not sure how long I will be able to create customized work with a never ending queue of projects waiting to be finished. Oh the life of an artist. We'll see how well these commissions do at such a competitive price. I'll offer them for as long as I can afford to.

  The commission options are as follows...
Digital Commissions:
      -Custom Drawing of up to 2 subjects- you e-mail me reference pictures and I e-mail the digital drawing to you with no shipping costs
      -Custom Drawing of 3 to 4 subjects- "              "             "

Paper Commissions:
      -Custom Drawing of up to 2 subjects- you e-mail me references and I ship the original drawing to you with shipping costs
      -Custom Drawing of 3 to 4 subjects- "              "              "
      -Custom ACEO drawing of one subject- "            "              "

  Over-all my vision is to continue to auction my original personal work on my ebay account and sell high quality limited prints of those pieces and others on the Etsy shop. Visit both shops often. Of course I will do my best to post any changes here as they come. Thank you all so much for supporting my work!



No comments:

Post a Comment